Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In Full Bloom

Flowers are in full bloom, outside & on the runway!

3.1 Phillip Lim
Photo by: Filippo Flor
Alice + Olivia
Photo courtesy of Alice + Olivia

Saint Laurent
Photo by: Monica Feudi
Rebecca Minkoff
Photo by: Alessandro Viero


ZAC Zac Posen
Photo by: Z Spoke by Zac Posen



Floral prints are blooming everywhere! They have been seen on numerous runaway shows for Spring 2013. From 3.1 Phillip Lim, Zac Posen, Alice + Olivia, Rebacca Minkoff, and Saint Laurent (to name a few). Each designer has a different take on the flowery print; some include vibrate colors and others are a lot more subtle. Whatever the case may be, the flowery print is a perfect representation of spring! It is fun, youthful, and lively! Wether you wear the flowery print from head-to-toe or as an accented piece, you will look striking! 



[Romper & heels = BCBG] [Cross-body & bracelet = Juicy Couture] [Denim jacket = Forever 21] [Watch = Michael Kors] [Lipstick = MAC “Vegas Volt”]








For my look this week, I chose to wear one of my favorite rompers by BCBG. I styled the romper with neutral heels, a glittery cross-body, simple accessories, and not to forget my bold orange lip. I created an entire look that was the epitome of girly! I chose to make my look very feminine, but if you wanted to make it a bit more edgy, you can ditch the heels and wear the print with combat boots! Either way, it is a fun print to play around with during Spring!! 

xo, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment